SPICE e - Tango, Salsa and just a lot of summer FUN

  • Trey@SPICEmedia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      Hello Everyone...What an incredible crowd last week for the turnout to
      support Tito Castro!!! Thank you, and Thank you to Tom and Pancho! We all
      win, for now when you hear Tito play you will know that the bandoneon he his
      playing you helped him obtain it.

      The Weather is Great so come on out ­ it is going to be one whale of time,
      one whale of tale to tell your friends about. Plus The Spice Pics are coming
      back to our web site ­ Soon!!!
      "¡SPICE TANGO!"
      Tango Party On Pier 63
      Tango Wed, JULY 2th - TODAY
      NY's most romantic and sensational tango location, with shimmering river
      views and starry skies --
      it's like a tropical vacation, right on 23rd St!
      Join the festivities ...
      SHOW: Great Tango Artists! to keep you in suspense
      Live Music: Tango Porteño (Mauricio Najt & Alberto Quiroga)
      8pm Tango Lesson: With Ney Melo ­ Just back from BA with all the hottest
      moves!!!

      Pier 63 located at 23rd Street and the Hudson
      River, behind Basketball City. MAP at http://www.spicemedia.net
      Tango Lesson at 8pm - DJ Richard Lipkin,
      This Week Only $15/door, Till 1am ­ minimum
      5Pak Spice Entry Cards available ­ Think of it as a Tango Sale

      Your Host Reba & Trey,
      The fun starts at 8pm and we tango til at least 1am

      (212) 645-2441
      http://www.EmpireDance.com
      http://www.SpiceMedia.net
      SALSA fans,
      So sorry we will not be able to start this week
      But Keep Watching Your Email for Details for next week

      All our Thanks, Reba & Trey

      Other Dance Notes

      FREE Tango Intro Lesson at both events, yes every week! So bring your not
      tangoing as of yet Friends & Relatives
      Tango Porteño ­ Every SUNday
      South Street Sea Port - Pier 16
      Sundays 7-10 (earliest it ends)
      On Pier 16 by the Peking Sailing Ship, end of pier 17 if it is raining

      Central Park Tango - Every SATurday
      Shakespeare Statue (& Columbus Statue about 68th street at the beginning of
      the Literary Statue Tree covered Mall)
      6-9pm
      In case of rain we are at the Beautiful Dairy (southwest of the Statue, or
      follow the signs from the statue)

      Tango Hotline
      212-726-1111 (A very big thanks to Richard Lipkin)

      Note these milongas take place rain or shine, all summer long!
      Do you know of a free outdoor weekly Salsa event that needs announcing?
      email me about it - thanks!

      --
      Trey Parker
      Spice Media Events

      If you know other people that want to receive the SPICE e list reply to this
      email with "SPICE Up My Week" and we Do Not Reveal Your Email to Anyone, I
      mean no one!
      To be taken off the SPICE E List please reply to this email with
      "HOLD THE SPICE" as the Subject