TONIGHT-TANGO UPTOWN!!

  • Ilene Marder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hola tango amigos,
      I am back DJing at Esmeralda's at Session 73 for the next three Sundays, so please come and join us at one of NYC's best kept tango secrets (well, judging by the steady crowds, it's not really a secret anymore!).  This is a wonderful friendly neighborhood club where the neighbors just happen to be some of the best dancers in New York.

      For another high energy, friendly, great dance night....
      ESMERALDA’S TANGO AND TAPAS -  SUNDAY –June 1
      @ Session 73, 73 and 1st Ave. SW corner
      Dancing from 7:30 to 12:30
      plus!!!
      $10 admission includes the beginner and pre-inter.classes both at 6:30P / MILONGA STARTS AT 7:30P.
      JEAN FUNG
      teaches the pre-intermediate class following her successful return from teaching  Feldenkrais demo at a Colorado conference
      Beginners class with the inimitable Lucille!!!!

      2 dance floors.....  dining inside or out....
      Large windows facing 1st avenue attract lots of onlookers and supply fresh spring breezes to the sultry mix inside!!
      Delicious Tapas will still be served with a courtesy drink until 8:30 in the café or outside!
      Kitchen open until 11p...Bar stays open late-----
      dancing continues until all leave.
      I hope you can join us..
      looking forward,