Tango May 20

  • Carlos Sampelayo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2001
      TANGO AT THE TERRACE
      Hosted by Carlos & Lynn Sampelayo

      May 20th

      Tango Milonga from 5:00 to 7:00
      and
      Ballroom Dance 7:00 to midnight only $12.00

      Complimentary beginner lesson - 5:15

      For any questions, please call or e-mail
      Carlos or Lynn at 914-725-3023

      sampelayo@...

      Please join us for this exciting evening. Refreshments will be available.

      The Terrace Club
      1938 West Main Street
      Stamford CT
      (203) 961-9770

      I-95 North-exit 6-left onto Harvard Ave. to end-left onto West Main St.-1 block on left.
      I-95 South-exit 6-right at light to end-make left onto West Main St.-1 block on left.