Special Performances at Babalu !!!

  • Carcu
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001
      At Babalu, every wednesday is special !!!
      Come this Wednesday May 9th and find out why !!!

      But, we have some "not to be miss" occasions coming soon:
      Wed May 16: Performance by Guillermina Quiroga & Roberto Reis.
      Wed May 30: Performance by Natalia Hills & Oscar Mandagaran.
      Wed Jun 6: Performance by Lucila & Roberto.

      Wednesday TANGO Nights @ Babalu!
      In the heart of Manhattan, a brand new concept for Tango !!!

      8PM Free lesson (sponsored by DanceSport)
      9PM DANCING with LIVE MUSIC (Tito Castro -bandoneon-, Pancho Navarro -guitar- & Maurizio Najt -piano-)
      DJ Carlos Quiroga

      $ 10 Cover

      Discount Parking (307-313 W. 44th St.)
      Babalu: 327 West 44th St. (btwn 8th & 9th Aves.) NYC