AFTER PARTY LATE NIGHT MILONGA in New Orleans - Saturday, May 31, 2003

  • info@planet-tango.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      AFTER PARTY LATE NIGHT MILONGA
      Saturday, May 31, 2003

      We're ALL looking forward to welcome any visitors from out of town to our
      weekly Saturday night milonga. The doors of the House of Tango will open
      late, real late at 10:30 PM this time in consideration of Casa Argentina's
      show presentation at the Intercontinental Hotel earlier in the evening, and
      they will remain open as long as somebody feels like dancing.

      The AFTER PARTY milonga will be FREE - GRATIS - as in NO CHARGE. Come one,
      come all,

      The House of Tango
      509 Octavia St., New Orleans
      Real late, you hear?