some thinga bout the All Night Milonga

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 10:53 AM
      Dear Friends of Tango,

      Thank you very much to everyone who has supported and enjoyed the All Night Milonga all these years. I strive to always make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone.

      Some suggestions have recently been made to me which lead me think maybe there are some things the general public doesnt know about the All Night Milonga.

      First:  we have a student discount ( we have always had a student discount).
      General admission is $15, but if you are a current student at Stepping Out Studios or if you are a college/university student, the price is only $10.

      Second: people say they hate announcements at the milongas. Please understand that we are a community and announcements are part of the culture. If  5 milongas announce my event, then I must return the favor and announce their event at my milonga. In the course of 8 hours of dancing, you can endure 5 minutes of announcements. That is not unreasonable.

      There is a web site for the all Night Milonga where you can find updated news, a blog and videos of the upcoming teachers/perfromers as well as some dancers that I just think are marvelous. Please check it out www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga

      Thank you very much.

      Sarah La Rocca