Twilight Tango Sunday 4/6, Ladies, we need you

  • godancingkana@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2003
      Almost every week, we seem to have more gentemen.
      Ladies, please do join us.
      Gentlemen, everytime we spread the words that we need ladies, they respond to
      that.
      So we definitely need you too.

      Main entrance on 8th Ave is under construction,
      please come around to the
      side entrance (#266) on 37th Street.

      Pass the first two rows of elevator, and take the last one to 16th Fl.

      <A HREF="www.nycdc.com/twilighttango">www.nycdc.com/twilighttango</A>

      Twilight Tango with Kana
      <A HREF="www.nycdc.com/dancingkana">www.nycdc.com/dancingkana</A>

      Every Sunday
      5-8 pm
      $15 with classes, $10 without

      Admission free for your first visit,
      if you mention this e-mail

      5-6 pm Simultaneous classes
      for beginners & Intermediate
      (two separate levels)

      6-8 pm Dancing

      On April 6th,

      Intermediate class will be taught by Kana Kubota

      Beginners' class will be taught by Teruo Ando

      Admission free for your first visit,
      if you mention this e-mail.

      Ripley Grier Studio
      520 8th Avenue, 16 Fl @ 37th St.