BUENOS AIRES CAFE'

  • Terri Okeefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 5:07 AM
      SATURDAY APRIL 5TH
      BUENOS AIRES CAFE'
      5:00PM-11:30PM $15.
      includes
      Light Refreshments & Lesson 8-9PM

      BERGEN MALL, ROUTE 4EAST & FOREST AVE, PARAMUS, NJ
      LOWER LEVEL PROMANADE TO THE AUDITORIUM

      The best way to enter the Promanade is from the back
      parking lot. Park close to Parking Light Pole #24
      near the kiosk. Enter from door number 1. Once
      inside you'll see the esculators and overhead sign
      to the Promanade. Take the esculator down. At the
      bottom of the esculator turn left and go almost to
      the end of the corridor to the Auditorium. This Mall
      closes for business at 9:30PM. However, we can remain
      in the Auditorium for Tango Cafe' until 11:30PM as we
      are sponsored by the Bergen Museum. The guards will
      be
      notified that we'll be there until 11:30PM.
      www.2fortango.org 201-444-2249
      Private Lessons earlier in the evening by
      appointment

      http://tax.yahoo.com