Pasional on April 3 at Paramus Firehouse, NJ

  • Pasional
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 7:41 AM
      Join Us at Pasional on April 3 at Paramus Firehouse

      Last week, while Joe and I were busily tangoing away in Buenos Aires lots
      of folks showed up to dance and socialize at Pasional. We can't
      wait to see how everyone likes the great music we picked up at a few of our
      favorite milongas in BA. We're also looking forward to sharing our
      experiences and to dancing with all of you.

      Admission is $10 per person and we are planning on playing about 40
      minutes of Argentine
      Tango and 20 minutes of Latin music each hour lasting from 8 to 11 PM.

      Once again, we are very flexible and are open to suggestions so please let
      us know what you
      want. Also, please tell everyone you know who might be interested.

      Should you desire additional information you can contact us at
      201-825-1570 or at the below
      e-mail address. Sal and Laura are away this week.

      Sue Dallon
      D2suzie@...
      201-825-1570