Buenos Aires Trip--3 Spots Left!!

  • Patricia Thaxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello Tango Community!!
      I have 3 spots left for my group trip in late February; it's a 14
      night trip, with options to travel to Mendoza or Iguazu Falls, at a
      very low price of $2,267pp. This price includes airfare from SFO on
      Delta, transfers, hotel w/buffet bkfst, city tour, dinner/tango show,
      tango workshops with Oscar Mandagaran & Georgina, plus my assistance
      throughout and many daily optional activities; you are not tied to a
      group the whole time...you can take off and do your own thing, or you
      can join in the optional activity--in any case, I give you tons of
      useful info to enhance your Buenos Aires Tango Experience. Dates are
      Feb. 21 to March 8, 2008. The FREE Festival Buenos Aires Tango,
      organized by the city happens during this time...it's THE BEST!!

      ONLY 3 SPOTS ARE LEFT!!

      More details are on my website, www.infusionstravel.com as well as
      registration forms; a deposit of $350 holds your spot. Email
      patricia@...

      Patricia Thaxter
      916-367-6284
      Registered Travel Consultant
      --presently in Buenos Aires offering Personal Guide Services--
      www.infusionstravel.com