SATURDAY MILONGA at NY TANGO FESTIVAL

  • Tine at nytangofestival.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2007
      Dear friends,
      We had 450 dancers at our Milonga last nigh!
      Join us tonight - it's the best party in the country - where else would you want to be?
      DJ Ramu, performances by Julio & Corina, Pablo & Dana, Pablo and Noel.
      9,000 sq ft wood floor - we have room for everybody

      SATURDAY INFORMATION UP-DATE

      NY TANGO FESTIVAL

      OCTOBER 6-7, 2007

      SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6
      MILONGA 9.30pm
      All events at Lerner Hall, Columbia Univ campus,
      2920 Broadway at 114th Street (#1 Train)

      Earlier on Saturday:

      10:00-11:00 - REGISTRATION  - Roone Auditorium - Alfred Lerner Hall -

      (please bring your confirmation receipts if possible)

      There will be a few single class tickets available as follows (at $40/class, cash only):

      Advanced Beginners is wide open for Leaders; for Followers you will be better off if you bring a partner because we may not be able to supply one for you.

      Intermediate & Advanced has openings for Leaders (no partner needed); for Followers WITH PARTNER ONLY, there may be a few openings.

      11:00 - CLASSES

      12:30 - HISTORY OF ORCHESTRAS PRESENTATION

      1:00 - PRACTICA  (without pass, $15 cash at door)

      3:00 & 4:30 - CLASSES

      6:00 - PRACTICA  (without pass, $15 cash at door)

      8:00 "ROXANA FONTAN" Show (not included in pass)

      Symphony Space Theatre

      9:30 - MILONGA (without pass, $25 cash at door)

      DJ Ramu, Performance by the Masters

      Map on the website.

      --
      http://www.tangomuse.com