Master Class Saturday February 15th

  • Pasional
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2003
      Dear Pasionales:
      This is just a quick reminder, that Carlos and Rosa will be teaching an
      Argentine Tango Master Class Saturday February 15th to take place at
      the brand new Starlight Dance Center in Nutley, NJ.
      As we've announced before, this is the beginning of a great
      collaboration work with Katharina Marks and yet another opportunity for
      Argentine Tango to mature and expand in New Jersey. To prove this we'll
      start in March an Argentine Tango Milonga on Fridays, plus the tango
      workshops and Master Classes, so we'll get you up and tangoing in no
      time at all.
      The Argentine Tango Master Class will be open to all levels.
      time : 3:30 to 5:00 pm (Saturday, February 15th)
      cost: $25 per person
      place: Starlight Dance Center, 7 High Street, Nutley NJ. 07110
      for more info: call 973-235-9835
      for directions: http://www.starlightdanceusa.com/inside/directions.php

      Carlos and Rosa
      Pasional Tango Club