El Cachafaz on Thursdays!

  • Ellen Sowchek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003
      TANGO EL CACHAFAZ!

      Join Tango Elegante at the Dulaine Dance Center for our wonderful new Thursday night milonga, El Cachafaz. Experience a great night of dancing and instruction. Each Thursday we offer a choice of a beginner or int/advanced lesson from 9:30-10:30 pm, followed by dancing until 1:00 am. Enjoy our delicious refreshments, great music and our fabulous 2000 square foot unobstructed wood dance floor. This Thursday, January 16th, we will be having a special gala evening, with performances and surprises, so don't miss it.

      Time: lesson, 9:30-10:30 pm, dancing 10:30 pm - 1:00 am
      Place: Dulaine Dance Center, 25 West 31st Street (between Broadway and Fifth Avenue), 4th floor, NY, NY 10001, (212) 244-8400
      Admission: $10.00

      We hope to see you!

      Sent via Pace University's WebMail system at fsmail.pace.edu