Live Music @ A Media Luz ( la milonga) June 1th

  • nypatio_de_tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hola Everybody!

      I would like to invite you, this coming Friday (June 1th), to enjoy
      another nite of A Media Luz with LIVE MUSIC.

      This weekend, we will have the great pleasure of having the
      Argentinean Tango Duo of Tito Castro, and Octavio Brunetti playing
      for us All Nite.

      And, as always, we will have a great time dancing Tango with
      Argentinean Wine, snack and a Wine Raffle.

      We're looking forward to seeing you on the dance floor and Enjoying
      the Live Music with you!

      Intermediate Class: 9pm - 10pm By HERNAN
      Milonga: 10 - 2pm (.....or later...!)

      @Pierre Dulaine Dance Studio
      25 W 31st St, 4th Flr (b/t 5th Ave & Broadway)

      Your Hosts,
      Hernan Brizuela
      646 316 0265