DEC. 7th HOLIDAY TANGO DINNER DANCE

  • Terri Okeefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      SATURDAY DECEMBER 7th
      7PM TO MIDNITE
      HOLIDAY PARTY WITH E L E G A N T D I N I N G
      T A N G O D A N C I N G
      Admmission $20.
      reservations: 201-444-2249
      http://www.2fortango.org
      LOCATION:
      FELLOWSHIP HALL behind the COMMUNITY CHURCH of
      GLEN ROCK, 354 Rock Rd. Glen Rock, NJ
      (enter parking lot from Hamilton Ave. or Rock Rd.
      DIRECTIONS:
      RT. 4 W to RT. 208N to
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/ Ridgewood" Exit
      (just after National Biscuit Co. bldg.)
      Continue on Maple Ave. for one mile to
      the 2nd traffic light (Rock Rd.)
      Turn Right at Rock Rd.. and about 20 feet
      to the next Right at Hamilton Ave.
      Turn Right at Hamilton Ave. and travel about 150
      feet to the entrance of the
      church parking lot on the left
      Turn Left into the Parking
      Lot..............you
      have arrived!!
      FROM 287N OR 287S:
      Take the "Franklin Lakes/208" Exit to Rt. 208S
      Continue on 208S to the
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/Ridgewood " Exit

      Follow directions above..........and arrive
      need more info?
      http://www.2fortango.org
      IF OLD INFO. APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE CLICK YOUR
      "REFRESH" TO UPDATE YOUR "CACHE"

      or 201-444-2249 and leave
      message and/or 'phone # someone will call you
      back.