N.J. TANGO & N.Y. NEW YEAR'S EVE

  • Terri Okeefe
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      N E W J E R S E Y T A N G O
      7-10PM DECEMBER 2nd
      M O N D A Y N I T E P R A C T I C A

      Rooms 205-207 in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING
      Behind the COMMUNITY CHURCH OF GLEN ROCK
      354 Rock Rd. Glen Rock, NJ(directions below)

      Guided Practica with 1/2 hr. free lesson $10.
      Inquire about group or private lessons
      Tango CD's and Video Lessons Available For Sale
      201-444-2249 or http://www.2fortango.org

      NEW YORK'S CHEAP & CHIC NEW YEAR'S EVE TANGO PARTY
      HELD AT DANCE MANHATTAN
      FROM THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT YOU THE BLACK & WHITE
      BALL
      tkts. Dec.-$50., at the door-$65.
      reservations: 212-777-6053
      http://www.celebratetango.com

      Directions for MON. DEC. 2nd PRACTICA
      EDUCATIONAL BLDG. behind the COMMUNITY CHURCH of
      GLEN ROCK, 354 Rock Rd. Glen Rock, NJ
      (enter parking lot from Hamilton Ave. or Rock Rd.)

      DIRECTIONS:
      RT. 4 W to RT. 208N to
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/ Ridgewood" Exit
      (just after National Biscuit Co. bldg.)
      Continue on Maple Ave. for one mile to
      the 2nd traffic light (Rock Rd.)
      Turn Right at Rock Rd.. and about 20 feet
      to the next Right at Hamilton Ave.
      Turn Right at Hamilton Ave. and travel about 150
      feet to the entrance of the church parking lot
      on the left
      Turn Left into the Parking
      Lot..............you
      have arrived!!
      FROM 287N OR 287S:
      Take the "Franklin Lakes/208" Exit to Rt.208S
      Continue on 208S to the
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/Ridgewood " Exit
      Follow directions above..........and arrive
      need more info?
      201-444-2249 leave message & phone#
      http://www.2fortango.org
      IF OLD INFO. APPEARS ON THE WEBSITE CLICK YOUR
      "REFRESH" ICON TO UPDATE YOUR "CACHE"

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Terri Okeefe
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
        N E W J E R S E Y T A N G O
        7-10PM DECEMBER 9th
        M O N D A Y N I T E P R A C T I C A

        FELLOWSHIP HALL, Behind the
        COMMUNITY CHURCH OF GLEN ROCK
        354 Rock Rd. Glen Rock, NJ(directions below)

        Guided Practica with 1/2 hr. free lesson $10.
        Inquire about group or private lessons
        Tango CD's and Video Lessons Available For Sale
        201-444-2249 or http://www.2fortango.org

        NEW YORK'S CHEAP & CHIC NEW YEAR'S EVE TANGO PARTY
        HELD AT DANCE MANHATTAN
        FROM THE PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT YOU THE BLACK & WHITE
        BALL AND THE NEW YORK TANGO FESTIVAL