7th Int'l Tango Festival Berlin 25. - 28. May 2007

  • tangofestivalberlin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      Dear friends of Tango,

      We would like to remind you of the

      7th International Tango Festival Berlin

      taking place from Thursday 25th May to Sunday 28th May (Whit Sunday), 2007.

      Every night there will be a Tango ball (Milonga) with live music and
      dancing performances. On Whit Sunday there will be in addition a
      concert and show in the auditorium of the Deutsches Theater. Our
      invited Tango dancers will teach you in 43 workshops of varying
      levels. During the day there is a Tango Café for relaxing.

      The invited dancers:

      Alejandra Hobert y Adrian Veredice
      Andrea Reyero y Sebastian Misse
      Geraldine Paludi y Ezequiel Paludi
      Melina Brufmann y Claudio Gonzalez
      Moira Castellano y Pablo Inza
      Marina Marques y Giggio Giovanni

      The invited orchestras:
      Ensemble Hyperion with Luis Stazo
      Orquesta Silencio
      Narcotango
      Trio Battaglia, featuring Rene Garcia
      Tangotronics
      Beltango Orchestra

      The invited DJs:
      Claudia, Constantin, Felix, Hagen, Michael, and Miguel.

      The programme can be found on the page
      http://www.tangofestivalberlin.de/2007/
      where you also may reserve tickets for the events.
      You can book until Monday May 21

      The package prices:
      package I: 2 milongas of your choice for 37 euro
      package II: All 4 milongas for 57 euro
      package III: 2 milongas and 2 workshops of your choice for 90 euro
      package IV: All 4 milongas and 6 workshops of your choice for 197 euro

      The hotel "Motel One" is situated convenient to the festival locations
      and the city center. Festival participants receive a discount at Motel
      One. When booking simply tell them the key phrase "Tango Festival
      Berlin".

      Motel One, Prinzenstraße 40 (next to Moritzplatz), 10969 Berlin
      http://www.motel-one.de

      Best regards,
      Michael

      --