Tango Shoes Hand Made in Argentina

  • Tangazos
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hello Milongueros!

      We provide tango shoes hand made in Argentina. Each pair of shoes is made upon
      request following your special requirements. We can produce a variety of sizes
      and heels heights. We only work with the finest leather.
      Please visit: www.tangazos.com

      Thank you, and best regards,

      Tangazos

      Buenos Aires
      Argentina
      email: tangazos@...
    • Tangazos
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2002
        Hello Milongueros!

        We provide tango shoes hand made in Argentina. Each pair of shoes is made upon
        request following your special requirements. We can produce a variety of sizes
        and heels heights. We only work with the finest leather.
        Please visit: www.tangazos.com

        Thank you, and best regards,

        Tangazos
        Gral. Enrique Martinez 929