Thursday at Pasional Tango Club

  • Pasional
    Message 1 of 21 , Nov 5 12:47 PM
      Dear Pasionales:

      º This coming Wednesday Nov.6th, we¹ll start a tango gathering at Marcelo¹s
      restaurant the first Wednesday of every month. Starting at 9:00pm we will
      offer a basic tango class, one performance and will be open to dancing tango
      and latin until Midnight. They have a very nice bar and their food is
      amazing. Come have diner, have a drink or just come to support the argentine
      tango. Located at: 21 Lafayette Ave., Suffern, NY 10901, the telephone
      number is: 1-845-357-9108.

      º Just a reminder of how Pasional Tango Club works:

      One Month (4 consecutive classes and milongas) $50.-
      Three Months (12 consecutive classes and milongas) $120.-
      Six Months (24 consecutive classes and milongas) $180.-

      If you don¹t like to commit or you can¹t, the door price is:
      $15 per class (includes the milonga admission).
      $10 if you come just for the milonga.

      º Every Saturday at around 11pm we are performing at Café Apolo, at 90 Main
      St., Hackensack, NJ
      º Every Thursday night PASIONAL in Paramus. New Jersey¹s only weekly
      Argentine Tango Milonga come and dance some real Argentine Tango (the one
      that it¹s close to each other, moving together and breathing as one).
      We'll see you there at 7:00 or 8:00 if you are coming for the classes or
      9:00pm to Midnight if you come just to dance argentine Tango and other
      Rhythms.
      Thursday night milonga and classes, the best tango gathering in New Jersey,
      it is getting better every time.

      PASIONAL Milonga (tango social)
      Every Thursday from 9:00 pm to Midnight
      Hosted by: Rosa and Carlos

      +Refreshments, Hot drinks and Snacks.

      +1800 sq ft of wooden floor

      +Ballroom and Latin music during the breaks

      $10.00 per person, FREE for students

      Save your weekly admission tickets for the chance to win a
      FREE MONTHLY PASS**
      Raffle will be held on the last thursday of each month.

      ** The Monthly Pass is good for 4 consecutive weeks and entitles you to
      participate in all classes and milongas.

      NEW TANGO CLASSES
      Every Thursday from 7:00 pm to 9:00

      Pasional Group Classes:
      Schedule for October

      7:00 pm.................. Tango Salon - Beginner*
      8:00 pm ................. Tango Salon -
      Intermediate*

      Class Description
      Both of our classes will start with a 20 min. technique.
      * Tango Salon Beginners:
      Start with the Basics of the Argentine Tango or improve your technique
      skills.
      Learn the secrets of leading and following, to be able to take advantage of
      this dance¹s
      open structure and unlimited possibilities, in essence: IMPROVISATION.
      Elements of walking and basic steps will be addressed. The practica for
      beginners will take place from 8:00pm to 9:00pm and then you can stay for
      the milonga if you wish (and you should!)
      * Tango Salon - Intermediate:
      This course will focus on more advance technique to build a strong sense of
      lead and follow and floor navigation skills. Turns, drags, hooks, adornments
      and more.

      No partner necessary.

      Tango is about improvisation, not about steps. We teach the tango that is
      danced in
      tango salons in New York, Paris or Buenos Aires. We provide our students
      with the
      tools that will allow them to interpret the music sharing the same heartbeat
      and moving
      together. We strongly believe and stress the importance of building good
      leaders and
      followers through a sound technique development.
      * All classes are 50 minutes long.

      All Group Classes are structured on a monthly bases
      Beginner $ 15.00 p/class
      Intermediate $ 15.00 p/class
      with free admission to both the milonga and a beginners supervised practica
      (practica is from 8:00pm to 9:00pm)

      Special Privates for October-November
      We have a private lesson package for the month of October and November that
      includes 10 hours for only $600.00* and free admission to the milongas and a
      20 hours for $1,000.00**. Our private lesson cost is $75.00 p/hour. To see
      all our packages go to:<http://www.tangopasional.com/Pages/privates.html>

      PASIONAL is located at:
      Paramus Fire Co. #4
      54 So. Farview Ave., Paramus, NJ.
      (very close to Rt.17 and Rt.4)
      phone: 201-791-0614
      Email: info@...
      Web site: <http://www.tangopasional.com/>
      For directions go to our web:
      <http://www.tangopasional.com/Pages/directions.html>
      *must be taken within a period of 5 weeks
      **must be taken within a period of 10 weeks

    • Pasional
      Message 2 of 21 , Nov 12 11:06 AM
        Dear Pasionales:
        º Every Thursday night PASIONAL in Paramus. New Jersey¹s only weekly
        Argentine Tango Milonga come and dance some real Argentine Tango (the one
        that it¹s close to each other, moving together and breathing as one).
        We'll see you there at 7:00 or 8:00 if you are coming for the classes or
        9:00pm to Midnight if you come just to dance argentine Tango and other
        Rhythms.

        º Just a reminder of how Pasional Tango Club works:

        One Month (4 consecutive classes and milongas) $50.-
        Three Months (12 consecutive classes and milongas) $120.-
        Six Months (24 consecutive classes and milongas) $180.-

        If you don¹t like to commit or you can¹t, the door price is:
        $15 per class (includes the milonga admission).
        $10 if you come just for the milonga.
        º Every Saturday at around 11pm we are performing at Café Apolo, at 90 Main
        St., Hackensack, NJ
        º Start planning your New Year¹s party at the best tango venue in NYC with
        Coco Arregui organizer of La Nacional in NYC, and a good friend of ours, it
        will take place at Stepping Out dance studios. We¹ll send more information
        soon, Tickets are $65 if you buy in November and $75 in December. To Order
        and for more info call 201-803-1565.

        Thursday night milonga and classes, the best tango gathering in New Jersey,
        it is getting better every time.

        PASIONAL Milonga (tango social)
        Every Thursday from 9:00 pm to Midnight
        Hosted by: Rosa and Carlos

        +Refreshments, Hot drinks and Snacks.

        +1800 sq ft of wooden floor

        +Ballroom and Latin music during the breaks

        $10.00 per person, FREE for students

        Save your weekly admission tickets for the chance to win a
        FREE MONTHLY PASS**
        Raffle will be held on the last thursday of each month.

        ** The Monthly Pass is good for 4 consecutive weeks and entitles you to
        participate in all classes and milongas.

        NEW TANGO CLASSES
        Every Thursday from 7:00 pm to 9:00

        Pasional Group Classes:
        Schedule for November

[...]

        Special Privates for November
        We have a private lesson package for the month of November that includes 10

        Message 3 of 21 , Nov 20 9:28 AM
          Dear Pasionales:
          º Every Thursday night PASIONAL in Paramus. New Jersey¹s only weekly
          Argentine Tango Milonga come and dance some real Argentine Tango (the one
          that it¹s close to each other, moving together and breathing as one).
          We'll see you there at 7:00 or 8:00 if you are coming for the classes or
          9:00pm to Midnight if you come just to dance argentine Tango and other
          Rhythms.

          º a notice for Thanksgiving Day Milonga at Pasional Tango Club, we decided
          to have a leftover Thanksgiving Party, so feel free to bring something to
          share and as usual BYOB and let¹s celebrate with tango. And if that is not
          enough we are establishing the Last Thursday of the month as: MEN PAY HALF
          THE PRICE day.

          º Remember last Thursday it¹s RAFFLE DAY for the free monthly pass. You must
          be there for a chance to win!

          º Just a reminder of how Pasional Tango Club works:

          One Month (4 consecutive classes and milongas) $50.-
          Three Months (12 consecutive classes and milongas) $120.-
          Six Months (24 consecutive classes and milongas) $180.-

          If you don¹t like to commit or you can¹t, the door price is:
          $15 per class (includes the milonga admission).
          $10 if you come just for the milonga.

          º Every Saturday at around 11pm we are performing at Café Apolo, at 90 Main
          St., Hackensack, NJ

          º Start planning your New Year¹s party at the best tango venue in NYC with
          Coco Arregui organizer of La Nacional in NYC, and a good friend of ours, it
          will take place at Stepping Out dance studios. Tickets are $55 if you buy in
          November and $75 in December. Pick up your tickets at Pasional.

          ------ End of Forwarded Message