Special tango arrangement

  • carolinavsoriano
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      If you need arranges for different instrumentation, from solos to full
      orchestra, for your own tangos and for classic, please contact me at
      jnicolas_graciano@....
      This arranges are uniques and personal, I don't like work as serial
      arranger.
      List price:

      Solos and Duets U$s50
      Quartet U$s100
      Quintet U$S150
      Full orchestra(típica) 3 vl-3band-piano- bassU$s250

      Julian Graciano
      Professor National Academiac of Tango,Bs As,Argentina
      Master Berklee College of Music, Boston,USA.