Metin in New York April 7 & 8, online registration available

  • Jak Jacob Karako
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Friends

      Our beloved teacher Metin is coming back for a few days to teach.
      Metin is the master instructor of Baila Tango schools. He has an
      impressive teaching resume, including an invitation to the White
      House.

      For those who are serious in progressing fast this is a great
      opportunity.

      He will be giving only 3 intense workshops 2 hours each.
      Location: Workshops and milonga EMPIRE DANCE 127 W 25th St 11th
      floor

      (MILONGA will NOT be at 1050, it will be at Empire Dance)

      Here is the program

      April 7
      Metin's Workshops
      12:00 - 2:00 Technique: Energy, Turns, Balance
      2:00 - 4:00 Milonga

      8:00pm - 9:00 pm pre-milonga lesson ($5)
      9:00 pm - ... MILONGA ($10)
      Shows by Baila Tango

      April 8
      2:00 - 4:00 Volcadas & Colgadas

      Each workshop $30

      Online Registration www.BailaTango.com/ny/

      Metin will also be available for private lessons, please let me know
      if you would like to schedule one.
      Jak
      917 575 1798
      www.BailaTango.com/ny/