Reminder Tonight: New Class with Milonga at the Night and Day performance Space, in Brooklyn!

  • LaMilonguitaIdeal
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2007

      Dear Tangueros

      For all of you who like to discover a new Tango event outside of the big Apple, I have good news: I am starting a new Class and Milonga in Park Slope, Brooklyn , every Wednesday night, starting today! It is held at the Night and Day performance space, a wonderful space with skylight, in the back of the Biscuit Restaurant. Food and Wine served.

      Class: 7-8pm

      Milonga: 8-11pm

      Biscuit restaurant

      230 5th ave (president st.)

      718 399 2161

      * nearest subway: R train --> union st., walk 2 blocks (alternative: F, G trains --> smith/9th st...note: this stop is a farther walk fr restaurant; also note the "G" train seems to never run...)

      Hope to see you tonight!

      Annatina

      www.annatango.com