Extended offer. Special sales at Malevo Tango Essentials!!!

  • max gonzalez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      We extended the offer 4 more days !!!
      With a purchase of any pair of shoes
      You will receive a Tango T-shirt
      (style as shown in our website)

      February Offer.  Special Valentine Sales!!!
      In Malevo Tango Essentials

      Items will be shipped in the same business day!

       Take an additional $15 off of the discounted prices.

      Tango Shoes

      You can save from $25 to $40 in selected Tango Dance Shoes
      Offer starts at Wednesday Feb. 28th 12am(et) and finishes March Sunday 4th st 12am (et)

      Enjoy our sales and our flat shipping rate with Usps (2/3 days priority mail)

      Web Site works with all Internet explores such as new versions of IE and Firefox
      Malevo Tango Essentials is a trademark. 2006CopyRight. All rights Reserved

             Maximiliano Gonzalez   - Argentine Tango Dance Instructor -Tango Singer - (443-794-1139

           Malevo Tango Essentials - Tango Store Online - www.tangoessentials.com
      1-(877)-486-1753(Toll Free)

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.