Sabados de Tango

  • Pasional
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Dear Pasionales:

      º Just a reminder, Saturday October 5th Sabados de Tango in New Jersey. 39
      Harding Ave. Clifton NJ 07011
      Phone: (973) 779-4466.
      For more info and directions visit our website
      <http://www.tangopasional.com/Pages/Sabados.html> and click directions.
      º This Friday we¹ll be performing and teaching a complimentary beginners
      class at the Latin Room aka Bamboo Grill in Bergenfield about 9:00pm and
      later that night we¹ll perform at Café Apolo Main street in Hackensack .
      Save this date: Thursday October 17th, very special !!! night at PASIONAL in
      Paramus.
      Sabados de Tango (tango social)
      Every 1st and 3rd Saturday from 9:00 pm to 1:00am
      Hosted by: Rosa and Carlos

      +Refreshments, Hot drinks and Snacks.

      +1800 sq ft of wooden floor

      +Ballroom and Latin music during the breaks

      $15.00 per person.

      Tango is about improvisation, not about steps. We teach the tango that is
      danced in
      tango salons in New York, Paris or Buenos Aires. We provide our students
      with the
      tools that will allow them to interpret the music sharing the same heartbeat
      and moving
      together. We strongly believe and stress the importance of building good
      leaders and
      followers through a sound technique development.

      Special Privates for October
      We have a private lesson package for the month of October that includes 10
      hours for only $600.00* and free admission to the milongas. Our private
      lesson cost is $75.00 p/hour. To see all our packages go
      to:<http://www.tangopasional.com/Pages/privates.html>

      PASIONAL is located at:
      Paramus Fire Co. #4
      54 So. Farview Ave., Paramus, NJ.
      (very close to Rt.17 and Rt.4)
      phone: 201-791-0614
      Email: info@...
      Web site: <http://www.tangopasional.com/>
      For directions go to our web:
      <http://www.tangopasional.com/Pages/directions.html>
      *must be taken within a period of 5 weeks