Reminder! Moulin Rouge today!!!

  • María José Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hello everybothy!!!

      Don't let the rain stop you!!! Today we can have a
      wonderful Tango night!

      Mouling Rouge at Stepping Out Studios at 37 W. 26th.
      Street, btw.6th Ave. & Broadway, 9th floor.
      From 9:30pm to 2am.
      Admition $12 includes refreshments ($10 SO students)

      Come to the last Moulin Rouge of the year!!! The best
      music, wonderful evirment and floor!

      Felina Shoes! Neotango tango Shoes, wonderfull
      selection, colors, materials, you have to see them!

      Merry Chistmas and I wish you a wonderfull New Year!
      Love!

      Maria Jose

      PD: Remember Our Spectacular New Year's Eve Tango and
      Salsa party at Stepping Out Studios!!!!! Bufet,
      drinks, champagne, Tango Show, beadkfast, the best
      music, everything included!!!!

      Correo Yahoo!