[Fwd: TANGO NEWS -- RAMIRO IS HERE!]

  • Richard Lipkin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
    • Robinson, Susan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
        We are all on a group e-mail list. So when you reply to the original
        e-mial, it goes to all of us in the group, not just the sender. I'm sure
        whoever asked to be taken off the list will be. In the meantime, it's safe
        to say that you do not have to reply to every single e-mail about this, as
        it just clogs up our mailboxes. Thanks!