WEDS alternative Milonga

  • hoop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006
      ++++TangocAfe++++

      This Wednesday at EMPIRE DANCE
      our guest DJ for November is Jennifer Olson.

      She did a great job last month and had everyone dancing all night.
      Come check out her interesting choices of non-traditional music.

      And... It is Canaro night!!!
      Francisco Canaro, not Bill Canaro.

      9:30 - 12:30
      $10/ $5 ED students
      127 w. 25th st. (bet. 6th & 7th aves)
      11 fl.

      Ciko and I arrived in Buenos Aires on Sunday morning and have been having a great time.
      We will keep you posted.
      a.

      Sponsored Link

      Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.