Asada Milonga - November 12th

  • Gregory Lordi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2006

      Asada Milonga

      Sunday November 12th

      A Wonderful Evening of Great Dancing, Great Company and Great Music

      Hosted by Greg Lordi and Jean Torsiello.
      Community Club of Brookside
      1 East Main St., Mendham NJ
      Milonga Phone Number - 908.963.6284
      Tango Class  -  from 6:30pm 7:15pm
      Instructor: Steven Cook
      Milonga from 7:15 - 10:ish.
      Admission is $15 at the door (BYOB).
      For more information call 908-221-1033 or 201-585-8346

      Directions

      Directions to Community Club of Brookside
      1 East Main St., Brookside, NJ
      Phone Number: (908) 963-6284

      >From the North:
      • •Take Interstate 287 south to exit 35 (route 124, Madison Avenue), go right towards Morristown.
      • •Go .8 (eight tenths) miles to the Morristown Green (a block square park with all roads one way anti-clockwise)
      • •Go around 3 sides of the square (Right, Left, Left) to Washington Ave Traffic Light
      • •Make Right At Washington Ave (Rt 510)  towards Mendham and Chester
      • •Continue another 4.7 miles.
      • •Immediately after Alcott House sign (on left), turn right on Cherry Lane (green sign to Mendham Municipal Court on left in addition to the street sign on right).
      • •Go a half mile to the next stop sign (E. Main St.). The Community Club is immediately on the right.

      >From the South:
      • •Take I-287 North to 2nd North Maple Ave. exit - 30B.
      • •Proceed 0.2 miles west to U.S. Highway 202  traffic light
      • •Turn Right at Rt 202 Traffic Light
      • •Proceed on 202 to Tempe Wick traffic light.
      • •Turn Left at Tempe Wick Traffic Light
      • •Proceed  on Tempe Wick for about 2.5 miles to Corey Lane
      • •Turn Right on Cory Lane.
      • •Cory Lane will end at Mendham Road
      • •Turn Left on Mendham Road  for .3 miles to Cherry Lane (green sign to Mendham Municipal Court on left in addition to the street sign on right).
      • •Turn Right on Cherry Lane and go a half mile to the next stop sign (E. Main St.) and turn right. The Community Club is immediately on the right.

      >From the East
      • •Take I-78 West to Route 24 (toward Morristown). Continue until the end of Route 24 to southbound I-287, and proceed as above From the North.

      >From the West
      •Take I-78 East to Route I-287 North proceed as above From the Sothuth. size=3>