Asada Milonga - November 12th
Sunday November 12th
A Wonderful Evening of Great Dancing, Great Company and Great MusicHosted by Greg Lordi and Jean Torsiello.Community Club of Brookside
1 East Main St., Mendham NJ
Milonga Phone Number - 908.963.6284Tango Class - from 6:30pm 7:15pmInstructor: Steven CookMilonga from 7:15 - 10:ish.Admission is $15 at the door (BYOB).For more information call 908-221-1033 or 201-585-8346DirectionsDirections to Community Club of Brookside
1 East Main St., Brookside, NJ
Phone Number: (908) 963-6284
>From the North:
- Take Interstate 287 south to exit 35 (route 124, Madison Avenue), go right towards Morristown.
- Go .8 (eight tenths) miles to the Morristown Green (a block square park with all roads one way anti-clockwise)
- Go around 3 sides of the square (Right, Left, Left) to Washington Ave Traffic Light
- Make Right At Washington Ave (Rt 510) towards Mendham and Chester
- Continue another 4.7 miles.
- Immediately after Alcott House sign (on left), turn right on Cherry Lane (green sign to Mendham Municipal Court on left in addition to the street sign on right).
- Go a half mile to the next stop sign (E. Main St.). The Community Club is immediately on the right.
>From the South:
- Take I-287 North to 2nd North Maple Ave. exit - 30B.
- Proceed 0.2 miles west to U.S. Highway 202 traffic light
- Turn Right at Rt 202 Traffic Light
- Proceed on 202 to Tempe Wick traffic light.
- Turn Left at Tempe Wick Traffic Light
- Proceed on Tempe Wick for about 2.5 miles to Corey Lane
- Turn Right on Cory Lane.
- Cory Lane will end at Mendham Road
- Turn Left on Mendham Road for .3 miles to Cherry Lane (green sign to Mendham Municipal Court on left in addition to the street sign on right).
- Turn Right on Cherry Lane and go a half mile to the next stop sign (E. Main St.) and turn right. The Community Club is immediately on the right.
>From the East
Take I-78 East to Route I-287 North proceed as above From the Sothuth. size=3>
- Take I-78 West to Route 24
(toward Morristown). Continue until the end of Route 24 to southbound I-287, and proceed as above From the North.
>From the West