Master Tango Workshops

  • David Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 10:57 AM
      NEWs FROM THE NIGHTS OF TANGO:

      Master Argentine Tango Classes
      Coming March 24th and April 28th you can learn from the very best in
      the world while taking a break form NYC. We are just a pleasant trip up
      the river, with lots of free parking, and we have quite reasonable
      prices.

      Saturday, March 24

      Claudio Villagra
      He is sometimes billed as the fastest feet in tango, although that would
      deny is incredible elegance on the floor. Claudio is making a short US
      appearance and then he shall head back to his world tour. We are still
      hearing about his last performance a year ago, so don't miss this one!

      Saturday, March 24th

      12-1 beginner/intermediate
      1:15-2:15 intermediate/advanced
      2:45-3:45 advanced techniques
      4 – 5 milonga (the dance, the party is in the evening...)

      Dance with Claudio from 8-midnight at the Milonga (party).

      Registration

      Before 3/15/01** After 3/15/01:**
      $25/class $30/class

      For all four*
      $60/single* $75/single*
      $110/couple* $140/couple*
      $200/four* $250/four*

      *includes admission to milonga (dance) where they will perform
      ** add $5/per class at the door - so register early!

      Saturday, April 28th

      Pablo Pugliese - simply the best at turning. We have never heard such
      praise of a vals workshop ever until Pablo taught here. Pablo is not
      only one of the best dancers in the world, but he is equally as good as
      an instructor. Don't miss this sensation!

      Saturday, April 28th

      12 -1 beginning/technique
      1:15 - 2:15 intermediate - skills

      4-5 vals

      Registration

      Before - April 1st (so don't be a fool and miss this)

      $20/class
      $60/ all four and dance included
      $110/couple
      $200/ two couples

      After April 1st

      $25/class
      $75/ all four and dance included
      $140/couple
      $250/ two couples

      Add $5 per person per class at the door!

      Both the 4 workshops and the Milonga/dance party are brought to you by:

      THE NIGHTS OF TANGO

      Both will be held at:
      (send check to "Dave Wolf - Tango" -- or call and use that credit card
      to get the early registration discount):

      69 Fuller Road (click on it for directions)
      Albany NY 12205
      459-2623
      love2tango@...
      http://home.earthlink.net/~love2tango

      Albany, is a located next to several pleasant spots to make these
      weekends a great excursion. For example, you can visit Saratoga and see
      the museum of dance or go antiquing, or experience Howe Caverns.
      Alternatively, you can simply enjoy all the tango you can get in a new
      setting.

      A reminder: tango groups tend to send email to far areas, we are in
      Albany NY, USA.
      If you are far from here, feel free to visit. We like visiting you
      too :-)

      We would appreciate it if you would forward this information to any
      friends interested, however we are opposed to spam.