All Night Milonga @ Stepping Out

  • sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      " I could have danced all night, and I did" at
      The All Night Milonga
      Saturday, August 3rd

      this is a very special event featuring
      dancers/teachers Claudio Asprea and Agustina Videla
      from Buenos Aires and DJ Robin Thomas of NYC.

      9pm intermediate class with Claudio & Agustina
      10pm-5am dancing
      12 midnight show with Claudio and Agustina

      in the spacious air conditioned ballroom at
      stepping Out Studios
      37 west 26th street @6th Ave
      NYC

      light summer foods served in the bisrto including the
      now famous all night milonga hot dogs.Cash bar fro
      your alcohol needs.

      admission:
      class plus milonga $15
      cheap skate rate: $10 before 11pm
      $15 after 11pm

      yes! we do dance until 5am so plan ahead and rest up!
      I look forward to seeing you!

      Sarah La Rocca

      http://health.yahoo.com