October issue of La Vida Tango

  • She Tangos
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hola Tangueros,
      Fall is upon us WOW … this year is flying by. I can’t help but say I have been enjoying the cooler weather here in Texas.
      This months e-zine highlights, Orlando Budini completes his Dallas memoirs. Robert Osbourne starts a new short story to entertain us. To read the October edition click here> www.lavidatango.com/
      To help raise money for the ballroom cost for this years Posada Milonga, we are offering nice dance shoe bags for sale. Contact either Norma Valdes, Margie Valdes-Shick or B Clifford. Bags are $6. , and can be used for lots more than just tango shoes, plenty of room making them ideal for a dance workshop tote. Sturdily made of black nylon and nylon mesh and imprinted with the Posada Milonga logo. They can be mailed for a small fee or catch us at a milonga.
      Also the bags would make nice gifts for tango friends.
      I am looking forward to the milongas at Margie’s in San Antonio and Kay’s in Austin as I haven’t seen my tango family for a while. See Norma’s column for details about these. And of course the Fandango de Tango and the Posada Milonga are just around the corner. So there are lots of good tango events ahead for us here in the Texas community,
      As always, enjoy life and the dance…. B

      "la vida es como un tango"
      ... la hermana en la Mission del Cuevra

      Visit www.2crows.net ...... thanks