Master Tango Classes with Carlos de Chey

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2006
      Hi Everybody

      I am back from Buenos Aires !
      A list of my weekly group classes in NYC for the next 3 month is below:

      Wednesday's: "LOS AVANZADOS" Practica/Workshop for Adv/Int dancers from 8pm
      to 10pm at 743 8th Ave.

      Thursday's: *Group Classes at Sandra Cameron Dance Center*, 199 Lafayette
      St., 2nd floor.

      6:30pm to 7:30pm Int/Adv. Technique (Men and Women)
      7:30pm to 8:30pm Int/Adv. Vals and Milonga.
      8:30pm to 9:30pm Tango de Buenos Aires (Tango of the BA
      Milonga)

      La Milonga de Gardel, the last two Saturdays of the month.

      *Also available for privates and coaching.

      For more information:
      USA : 917-406-7973
      BA : 4802-1826
      email : carlosnytango@...