Thank you all for making our new Milonga such a big success & News on classes!

  • lamilonguitaideal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Dear Tangueros

      First of all I wanted to thank all of you for making our opening of
      the new Milonga "A media Luz" such a big success! Pierre Dulaine
      provided a beautiful, elegant, spacious dance floor for us, Octavio
      Brunetti & Sergio Reyes played wonderfull live music, and I
      especially enjoyed the delicious Empanadas & Wine!!! In one word: a
      spectacular night!

      I have more good news for you:

      We moved our classes to an Air conditioned Studio:

      Champions Studio
      257 West, 39 street, 14th floor
      Btw. 7 & 8 ave.

      Class Schedule:

      Sundays:

      Advanced Beginner, 5-6pm
      *Beyond the Basics: Dancing Tango with Grace and Style

      Intermediate/Advanced, 6-7pm
      *Tango technique to make your dancing more gracious, elegant and
      develop your own style

      Cost: One class-$17/ All month $55 /10 class card 120.-

      We hope to see you there!

      Annatina & Hernan
      www.annatango.com