N.J. Tango Update

  • Terri Okeefe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2002
      The June 29th Milonga was a great success..thank you
      all who participated..With wonderful air conditioning
      we'll be able to continue through the Summer!!
      Congratulations to Carmen and thanks to John and Judy
      for their performance. Next milonga..July 27th.

      July 1st, MONDAY NITE PRACTICA 7-10PM
      Admission $10. (Free to our students)
      Free Beginner Lesson 7:00-7:30PM
      http://www.2fortango.org
      Community Church of Glen Rock
      354 Rock Rd.(enter parking lot from Hamilton Ave.
      Practica on 2nd flr of the Education Bldg behind the
      church...look for our signs. DIRECTIONS:
      RT. 4 W to RT. 208N to
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/ Ridgewood" Exit
      (just after National Biscuit Co. bldg.)
      Continue on Maple Ave. for one mile to the
      2nd traffic light (Rock Rd.)
      Turn Right at Rock Rd.. and about 20 feet
      to the next Right at Hamilton Ave.
      Turn Right at Hamilton Ave. and
      travel about 150 feet to the entrance of the
      church parking lot on the left
      Turn Left into the Parking
      Lot..............you
      have arrived!!
      FROM 287N OR 287S:
      Take the " Franklin Lakes/208" Exit to Rt. 208S
      Continue on 208S to the
      "Maple Ave. Glen Rock/Ridgewood " Exit
      Follow directions above..............and
      arrive
      need more info? http://www.2fortango.org
      or 201-444-2249 and leave message
      PRIVATE LESSONS BY APPOINTMENT WED. & SAT. 5-7PM
      AT THE IMPERIAL ......beautiful floor.
      304-306 NEW YORK AVE. UNION CITY, NJ

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com