all night milonga Sat night

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      The NYC All Night Milonga
      Saturday June 10th

      Back by popular demand, wonderful guest teachers and performers
      ANGELES CHANAHA & MICHAEL NADTOCHI
      check out their web site to learn more about them
      www.tangoblivion.com

      Intermediate class at 9pm with Angeles & Michael
      Show at Midnight also featuring
      for the first time in NYC Adriana and Orlando

      DJ Yesim "LaTurca" Selzer, just back from Buenos Aires.
      Dancing starts at 10pm and goes until all night.
      We are the only milonga with an in house psychic!
      Tarot & astrology readings by Lexa Rosean
      www.lexarosean.com
      Admission is $15 which includes the class and refreshing healthy refreshments.
      BYOB is ok. $10 for Stepping Out Students

      Stepping Out Studios
      37 West 26th Street
      between 6th Ave & Bway
      NYC
      646-742-9400

      Tangueros of all styles and levels are welcome.
      We have the largest dance floor in NYC with room
      for everyone and then some.

      See you Saturday night!

      Sarah La Rocca