Apartment for rent in Buenos Aires.

  • Carlos Duarte de Chey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      Hi Everybody,

      If you are planning to go to Buenos Aires, please remember that I have an
      apartment there for rent.

      Located in Palermo (on French between Araoz and Salguero), it is located in
      one of the best neighborhoods in the city and just 1/2 block from Parque Las
      Heras.
      The apartment is close to the milongas Canning and La Viruta, and walking
      distance to Alto Palermo shopping mall and La Recoleta. It is perfect for
      one person or a couple.

      In an elevator building and with open views, the apartment is completely
      renovated and includes: TV/cable, CD player, telephone, fully equipped
      kitchen, gorgeous bathroom, lot of closets, beautiful floors, nice
      furniture, windows in each room, large terrace with outdoor table and chairs
      (perfect for eating outside) and an authentic Argentinean parrilla
      (barbeque).

      For more details contact Carlos.
      NYC : 212-726-1304, BA 4802-1826.
      carlosnytango@....
    • Carlos Duarte de Chey
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2007
        Hi Everybody,

        If you are planning to go to Buenos Aires, please remember that I have an
        apartment there for rent.

        Located in Palermo (on French between Araoz and Salguero), it is located in
        one of the best neighborhoods in the city and just 1/2 block from Parque Las
        Heras.
        The apartment is close to the milongas Canning and La Viruta, and walking
        distance to Alto Palermo shopping mall and La Recoleta. It is perfect for
        one person or a couple.

        In an elevator building and with open views, the apartment is completely
        renovated and includes: TV/cable, A/C, telephone, fully equipped kitchen,