TangOblivion in May: Movement & Musicality

  • nyctangoblivion
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 9:08 AM
      1- CLASSES

      TangOblivion program consists of weekly carefully
      structured workshop-style classes designed to MAXIMIZE
      your learning potential through the following
      elements: special exercises, combinations and after
      class supervised practice.

      Tuesdays weekly
      From 6.30- 8.00 p.m. - LEVEL I (beginner &
      intermediate 1)
      From 8.00-10.00 p.m. - LEVEL II (intermediate 2 &
      advanced)
      @ Ripley-Grier Studios located 520 8 Avenue between
      36th and 37th Streets, 16th floor, studio 16 J

      Cost of classes:
      Single class cost - $20 per person
      Monthly pass cost - $75 per person (includes 5 classes
      in MAY)
      Please note that NO refund would be made for missed
      classes
      Also we no longer have classes on FRIDAYS!

      MAY Tuesday's classes schedule:

      Tuesday 2nd:Tango - Connection and Fluidity. Dancing
      to Osvaldo Pugliese

      Tuesday 9th:Tango - Density, being Grounded. Dancing
      to Carlos Di Sarli

      Tuesday 16th:Milonga - Playing with part weight
      changes. Dancing to Francisco Canaro

      Tuesday 23rd:Tango - develop your sensitivity to music
      and partner through understanding Syncopations.
      Dancing to Juan D'Arienzo

      Tuesday 30th:Vals - Applying syncopations and
      Embellishments.

      2- LADIES TANGO LEAGUE

      MAY: The Ladies Tango League !!!

      Finally we are gonna do it !!!
      Get ready for it !!!
      Information and Inscription by e-mail only.

      For more info please visit: www.TangOblivion.com
      Contact: info@...

      We hope to see you there!!!
      Abrazos