All Night Milonga April 8th

  • Sarah La Rocca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      It's famous, it's fabulous and it's open all night
      the NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
      returns on Saturday April 8th

      Featuring the Istanbul All Stars:
      Metin Yazir from Baila Tango is our guest teacher.
      Intermediate class at 9pm.
      DJ Yesim "la Turca" who was recently shaking up the milongas in Bs As
      will keep you dancing all night.

      Dancing 10pm to 5am
      Pre-milonga class at 9pm
      Midnight show...maybe yes, maybe no...I am not sure yet.
      But hey nobody comes to a milonga just for the show.

      Admission is $15 and that includes the class and really decent
      high brow snacks. BYOB is ok.

      The All Night Milonga in NYC is a big casual tango experience.
      Usually there are more than 200 tangueros passing through in the course of the night. Dancers of all levels and styles are welcome. With the biggest dance floor in NYC, we have space for everyone. As I hate to dress up, I dont expect you to dress up either, unless of course that is your thing and you actually enjoy it. I am committed to creating an excellent and relaxed social dance experience. Always the best DJ's and teachers and are featured. The All Night Milonga is a Queen of the Night Production hosted by Sarah la Rocca.

      our address:
      Stepping Out Studios ballroom
      37 West 26th Street (between 6th Ave & Broadway)
      New York City, USA
      646-742-9400 for directions, ect.

      That wraps it up.
      Go well and see you next Saturday.