Tango Photos UP!

  • Ilene Marder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2006
      Hi all...
      A new batch of photos from Woodstock Tango workshops are up on our
      site... www.WoodstockTango.com -
      so take a look, especially if you've attended any of the workshops over
      the past year, including those of Omar Vega, Mariela Franganillo,
      Junior Cervila, Nelson Avila, Tango Zen, Ruben Milonga and of course,
      Dario Da Silva's weekly Thursday class.
      The site is still under contruction and will be better organized by
      date later this month... plus we have MANY MORE photos that will be
      posted, but in the meantime, the slide show format is pretty cool..
      just click on photo galleries...
      in tango,
      Ilene

      Next Milonga: Saturday March 25, with guest artists Judy y Jon
      Afternoon workshops 3-6:30p
      Milonga 8p- til last dancer!
      Mountain View Studio, Woodstock NY
      845 246-1122; info & directions on website