FW: Concert at Juilliard (introducing Cello and Bandoneon Duo) FREE!

  • celebratetango.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Dear friends,

      I¹ll like to announce Jisoo Ok concert at the Paul Hall at the Juilliard
      School on Friday March 3rd, 2006 at 8:00 PM.
      This is Jisoo¹s Graduation Concert for her Masters Degree.
      We are also taking this opportunity to present our work as a duo which we
      will be performing in the future months at venues like Columbia University.
      The program will include music by Mendelssohn, Martinu, Golijov, and we will
      play bandoneon and cello duos by Victor Lavallen and Astor Piazzolla.
      This is a great concert at a great concert hall. The performance will be
      recorded as well.
      You can read more about Jisoo Ok at www.jisoook.com
      <http://www.jisoook.com/>
      More about Juilliard school at http://www.juilliard.edu/

      I hope to see you all there.
      The concert is FREE!

      Best Regards,
      Hector Del Curto
      646-641-3448
      music@... <mailto:music@...>
      www.hectordelcurto.com <http://www.hectordelcurto.com>

      Juilliard School Located at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts

      Directions to Juilliard
      By Subway
      * #1 or #9 (Broadway-Seventh Avenue line) to 66th Street Station
      * #2 or #3 (Broadway-Seventh Avenue line) to 72nd Street Station. From this
      station, Juilliard is six blocks south on Broadway.
      * A or C (Eighth Avenue line) and B or D (Sixth Avenue line) to Columbus
      Circle Station (59th Street). From here, the school is a few blocks north on
      Broadway.
      By Bus
      The following buses stop at or very near Juilliard:
      * M5: Sixth Avenue‹Broadway‹Riverside Drive
      * M7: Broadway‹Columbus Avenue
      * M11: Amsterdam Avenue‹Columbus Avenue
      * M20: Hudson Street‹Eighth Avenue‹Central Park West‹66th Street
      * M66: 66th-67th Streets crosstown
      * M104: Broadway line