TANGO CLUB - GRAND OPENING with LIVE MUSIC

  • tango_club_1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello Everyone!

      I hope everyone is doing well.
      After Patio de Tango, I promised you a surprise. . . and a promise is
      a promise!!!

      Together with "You Should be Dancing.....!" Studio, we are looking
      forward to celebrating the GRAND OPENING of a new milonga: TANGO
      CLUB!!! TANGO CLUB will meet on the 1st and 2nd Wednesday of every
      month!

      The GRAND OPENING will be:

      On Wednesday, March 8th (International Women's Day!)
      From 9:30pm to . . . AM!

      LIVE MUSIC by Tito Castro (Bandoneon) and Maurizio Najt (Piano) !!!
      http://tango.hernanbrisa.com/imagen/tangoclub.swf

      We will also have a Bar and a special open Buffet - Where you can
      enjoy a delicious vegan selection of "ham", "crab-meat", "mozzarella"
      and more. . .
      (Vegan food means that no living beings suffered or were killed to
      produce it. Vegan food contains no animals or animal products.)

      Entrance only $10

      Please join us at . . .

      Club 412, "You Should be Dancing. . . . .!" Studio
      412 8th Ave @ 31st Street (next to Penn. Station)
      (212) 244 - 0011

      I'm looking forward to seeing all of you on this new and exciting
      dance floor!

      Your host,
      Hernan Brizuela
      646 316 0265