Milonga Matinee cancelled only for 5/4 due to floor condition

  • godancingkana@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Hi,
      I am very sorry thar we have to cancel Milonga Matinee only for 5/4 due to
      floor condition of Dance Times Square. Unexpected delay of floor polishing
      force us to cancel milonga matinee for tomorrow.
      Please tell your friends or forward this message, if you know anyone who may
      be coming to our milonga.
      Kana