Last class on Saturday!

  • María José Sosa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Dear friends!!!
      This comming Saturday the 4th, it is the last for 6
      weeks. i ma going to argentina on Monday and comming
      back march 14th.
      So I hope to see you all this Saturday at Stepping out
      (37 W. 26 Street, 9th floor), 3 to 5 pm. We also are
      going to try to remember Facundo & kely's Milonga
      workshop!!! I f we remember ja ja ja

      Best regards!!!! Un abrazo grande!!!

      Maria Jose

      PD: Thank you veeeeery much to all of you how comme to
      Facuando & Kely workshop!!!!!!!

      Coco & MJ

      1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
      http://correo.yahoo.com.ar