Susana Miller and Maria Plazaola in Chicago April 19-25

  • chicagomilonguero
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2005
      It gives me great pleasure to announce that Susana Miller will be returning to Chicago the week of April 19-25. Also tenatively planning to join her for the week will be Maria Plazaola, the last dance partner of Carlos Gavito.

      The weekend of April 21-23 we also plan on have a mini tango festival. Joining Susana Miller and Maria Plazaola for the weekend will be Robert Hauk of Portland and Ramu Pyreddy of Ann Arbor. It should be a wonderful weekend.

      More details will be forthcoming shortly.

      For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at chicagomilonguero@....

      Take care and have a wonderful tango holiday.

      Ray Barbosa