Carlos De Chey teaching in La Milonguita Ideal this Sunday!

  • lamilonguitaideal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Dear Tanguero Friends
      After a wonderful Sunday past week, with lots of you there, and lots of dancing, I'm honored to present:
      Sunday, December 4th In La Milonguita Ideal El Maestro Carlos De Chey

      http://www.empiredance.com/events/Lamilonguita/

      Carlos de Chey from Buenos Aires, is a very renowned teacher, who brings years of experience in teaching Argentine Tango. He is very well known for his excellent execution, interesting new patterns and musicality.

      Class from 5.30-6.30 (intermediate)
      Alterations in Close Embrace
      And of course will have good food for you, Beverages and Mate!!! Milonga from 6-10pm
      Empire Dance
      127 West, 25 street, btw. 6 & 7 ave. 11th floor, buzz 17
      212 645 2441 www.empiredance.com
      Hope to see you there
      Annatina
      www.annatango.com