Update on the NewYorkTango group

  • Tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Hello Tangueros,

      Recently Yahoo! has purchased egroups.com, the host of this and many
      other egroups. The good news? Its not going to have any adverse impact on
      the NewYorkTango mailing list. If anything, it will give us an even
      greater exposure and potential membership.
      Please note that the way you post messages has changed. The links are
      listed below:

      Post message: NewYorkTango@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: NewYorkTango-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      For dancing information and schedules visit http://www.newyorktango.com
      This links to Richard Lipkin's "Non-partisan" guide to Tango dancing
      in New York city. This is the best site on the Net for information on Tango
      in New York.

      This group is for your use; - please post questions, suggestions,
      comments, announcements on any aspect of Argentine Tango. We have more and
      more members subscribing, many out of towners, who would love to hear from
      the group.

      If you have any questions concerning this group, please drop me a
      line directly at the address below.

      Best regards and keep dancing,

      Reuven Freuman, the moderator.
      My email address is: tango@...