NJ Tango Extravaganza - Early Bird Registration
- View SourceCarolina Zokalski and Diego Di Falco
Together with Gregory Lordi and Jean Torsiello
'The Second New Jersey Tango Extravaganza'
March 3-5, 2006
North Maple Inn, Basking Ridge, NJ
Easy Access from New York City!
Early Bird Registration Is Now Open!This unique tango weekend takes place in the beautiful Somerset Hills of New Jersey.
The classes and flow of the weekend have been developed and organized to provide you the opportunity to elevate and improve your tango ability. This weekend is highlighted by the Elegant Saturday Evening Dinner Dance.
Everyone who attended last year agrees this event must not be missed!
The Wondrous Weekend Features:
* Internationally Acclaimed Instructors and Performers: *Carolina Zokalski and Diego Di FalcoMiriam Larici and Hugo PatynFernanda Ghi and Guillermo Merlo
* Friday Evening Welcome Milonga with Special Performances *
* 36 Hours of Classes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday *Including: Beginners, Intermediate I, II, and Advanced
Friday Mega Masters Class - Open to Intermediate and Advanced Levels
* The Elegant Saturday Night Dinner Dance Featuring: *An Incredible Ballroom and Spacious Dance Floor
A Spectacular Star Studded Show by The Masters of Tango
The Magnificent Music of Hector Del Curto's Eternal Tango Quintet
Led by the World Renown Bandoneon Maestro Hector Del Curto
DJ Michael Wolf with Music between the Quintet Sets
For information: Call: 908.221.1033 or 908.918.9790
Web Site: www.tangoextravaganza.com
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]