Invitation to Tango Marathon

  • Rodolfo Windhausen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      Dear list members,
      I am planning to attend the Washington DC Tango Marathon, to be held at various milongas in the DC metropolitan area between the 8th and the 10th of March. (For details about the marathon, check out http://www.le-tango.com or send an e-mail to tangoanso@...).
      I should depart in a rented vehicle by noon or in the early hours of the afternoon of March 8th, with enough time to arrive in DC before rush hour and to take any travel companions to their destinations. A word of warning: I won't be coming back to New York in time for Monday's back-to-work hours, since I will be staying in DC for a few more days.
      However, going by shared car to the Marathon would save you considerable amounts of money. If more than five people are interested, I would rent a nine-seat van.
      If any of you is interested in sharing a rented car or van (and the travel expenses) with me, please send me a private e-mail to windha@....
      Saludos tangueros
      Rodolfo

      ---