(>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>) sin palabras

  • nypatio_de_tango
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      First of all, I want to say Thank You to Dardo for sharing a
      wonderful nite with us this past Wednesday at Patio de Tango.

      I also want to thank everyone for helping make this a wonderful nite
      for Dardo and all the tangueros.

      I would like to remind you that Patio de Tango takes place every
      Wednesday nite at Empire Dance Studios and to invite you to join us
      again this Wednesday for traditional tango music, Argentinean food,
      Sangria, and a friendly atmosphere.

      Follow this link and print the flyer to receive a discount on
      entrance!
      http://www.hernanbrisa.com/patio%20de%20tango/PROMO.jpg

      Patio de Tango Milonga at Empire Dance www.empiredance.com
      127 West 25th Street, 11th Floor, Buzzer 17
      Between 6th and 7th Avenues
      212.645.2441

      Hernan E. Brizuela
      646 316 0265