New Neo Shoes in + Guest Night Thursday

  • Jennifer Bratt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 2:13 PM
      Hello all,

      An all new shipment of Neo Tango Shoes has arrived! Attention ladies with
      petite feet - we have some hard-to-find small sizes in (American 4 & 5)! See
      all the info here (click 'new shoes in stock' for photos):

      http://www.close-embrace.com/neotango.html

      Tomorrow we expect a shipment of 10 more pairs of Madreselva shoes as well.
      Check back tomorrow night for pictures of those!
      (http://www.close-embrace.com/madreselva.html)

      ---

      This week is workshop week at Empire Dance so there are no regular tango
      classes with Robin & Jennifer tomorrow night 9/1. However there will be a
      GUEST NIGHT taking place at the Studio from 6-9 PM. Come take some free
      classes, see performances (including our very own Ney and Michelle G!),
      bring your friends! If your friends register you both get a discount:

      http://www.empiredance.com/guestnightSept.html

      Robin will also be teaching a special advanced tango workshop Thursday night
      in place of the regular classes. It's at 8 PM and is couples only -- you're
      sure to see some fancy schmancy stuff!

      El Abrazo practica will still take place at 9 PM -- swing by and have a look
      at the new shoes!

      ---

      abrazos,
      Jennifer Bratt